CUHK Walk for Green
- Date: 1st & 2nd Semesters, 2018-2019
- Venue: CU Campus
Walking Campaign 2019
- Date: 8 March 2019 (Friday morning)
- Ceremony Venue: The Entrance Piazza
- Walking Route: begins at the Entrance Piazza and ends at United College, and takes about 40 minutes to complete.
- The event aims to promote the health benefits of walking, help build a walking culture and environmental consciousness, and give participants an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the campus.
- Jointly-organized by: Committee on Health Promotion and Protection, University Health Service, Estates Management Office, Security and Transport Office, Physical Education Unit, Campus Planning and Sustainability Office, and United College
- The registration will start from 25 Feb 2019 (00:00) to 1 March 2019 (23:59) at here (Login Required) on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For students who are studying required or elective physical education programmes and complete the walking route can be rewarded extracurricular participation mark (4 marks) for their courses.
- For enquiries, please call 3943 6428 (UHS).
Mass CPR Training 2019
The annual Mass CPR Training received overwhelming response from participants. University Health Service and Hong Kong Red Cross thus organize Mass CPR Training again to promote basic knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation to staff and students. The Training is free of charge. Each participant will be awarded an attendance certificate. For students who are studying required or elective physical education programmes and complete the training can be rewarded extracurricular participation mark (4 marks) for their courses. Details as follows:
- Date: 12th April 2019 (Friday)
- Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Venue: Room 303, Pommerenke Student Centre
Registration for Mass CPR training will start from 18 March 2019 (00:00) to 22 March 2019 (23:59) on a first-come-first-served basis. For interested parties, please register at https://webapp.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/ras/restricted/event?id=24539. Successful applicants will receive notification by email. For enquiries, please call 3943 6428 (Health Education Unit, UHS) during office hours.